The Wizard is a master of Elemental Magic, binding the forces of earth, fire, wind and water to his will. He is capable of great destruction, but that is not the limit of his power. Wizards can also act as beacons of healing and support on the battlefield, using AoE heals, and protection spells to bolster the strength and defense of allies.
The transition between destruction and healing can make Wizards a formidable foe, however, they do have long cast times and animations, making it necessary that they stay vigilant on the battlefield and take precautions to avoid danger. Should a Wizard be cornered, their skills will be put to the ultimate test of life or death.
Below, you will find several Wizard skills that will assist you during your travels.
Attack enemies with a powerful volley of flames.
- Activate by pressing S + LMB.
- Allowing the skill to fully charge will maximize its damage.
- This skill has a total of 4 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 39 skill points to max out all ranks.
Send out a burst of electricity that chains between mobs.
- Activate by pressing Shift + RMB.
- Can slow monsters, and has a chance to apply stiffness.
- Using the skill multiple times in a row will slightly reduce its damage.
- Can hit a maximum of 6 targets, at rank IV.
- This skill has 4 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 56 skill points to max out all ranks.
Drop powerful lightning from the sky on to your foes.
- Consumes Black Spirit’s Rage, at 100%.
- Activate by pressing S + F..
- Can be used while on cooldown, with diminished effectiveness.
- Can slow monsters, and can apply a stun. (The stun is not applicable during skill cooldown.)
This skill has a maximum of 5 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 60 skill points to max out all ranks.
This percentage based heal can apply to yourself, or a nearby ally in the direction your camera is facing.
- Activate by pressing E.
- This skill has a maximum of 5 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 49 skill points to max out all ranks.
- Recovers 20% HP and MP(EP).
Send out a magical pulse to heal yourself and nearby allies.
- Activate by pressing Shift + E.
- Recovers 30% of your max MP as health.
- Recovers 20% of ally health.
- Provides MP(EP) recovery based on rank.
- This skill has a maximum of 4 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 40 skill points to max out all ranks.
Consume mana to reduce damage taken.
- Activate by pressing Q.
- Will increase resistance, and consume mana based on a percentage of damage taken. (The percentage is determined by the rank of the skill.)
- This skill has a maximum of 4 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 25 skill points to max out all ranks.
Consume the mana of an enemy to restore your own.
- Activate by pressing Shift + LMB.
- Increase your movement speed.
- Can apply a stun to enemies.
- This skill has a maximum of 3 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 35 skill points to max out all ranks.
- Consumes a percentage of the enemies mana, based on rank.
Instantly teleport in the direction your camera is facing.
- Activate by pressing Shift + Space.
- The range of the teleport is determined by rank.
- This skill has a maximum of 3 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 29 skill points to max out all ranks.
Wizard’s mercilessly destructive awakening skills are based on fire and water elements. Learn to work with the two guardians you can summon to expand the horizon of Wizard’s combat ability.
In addition to the stronger combat abilities, players will enjoy the spectacular and vivid skill effects based on fire and water elements.
Below are some of the core skills of the Wizard Awakening.
Summons Marg, the keeper of fire. Summoned Marg will perform melee attacks and protect the Wizard.
Summons Arne, the keeper of water. Summoned Arne will perform ranged attacks and protect the Wizard.
Creates a huge barrier of water to lock down the target and inflict considerable damage.
Using the power of fire magic, instantly capture the target and throw it to the ground.
Summon an enormous flame of doom and let it fall onto a designated area. The flame is supposed to leave nothing behind.
Arne will create a massive wave ahead. Anything swept up by the wave will hardly survive.
It is my hope that this letter finds you well. How have you been doing these days? As you may already know, things have been quite hectic. I worried that your mind may have grown troubled because of all this.
Let me save your precious time, if I may. Our plan was successful. The young Wizard, who goes by the nickname “Lord Red,” was obliterated and reappeared in another dimension. To our surprise, we did not have to lift a finger, for his own pride and enormous power did our work for us. What a waste of talent. He was by far the most gifted Wizard this world has ever seen, but his hubris and ambition consumed him in the end. That is how I assess this incident.
My dearest, most revered Master,
The day of Red’s rampage was pure horror. Do you remember when Red invented a new form of magic gear called Sphera? What a marvel. But the fire-type Sphera was the problem. Its power was too great for anyone to properly handle. Red could somehow manage it, but not for long. As we all know, Red lost his mind when he tried to take control of the entire Gord-Ayed Tier using that fire Sphera.
But rest assured, most admirable Master.
Lord Red is no more; he has disappeared into another dimension. The stress and pressure he is enduring there must have taken much of his power, and his youth. I heard that a brilliant young Witch from Labreve has successfully executed a teleport and entered another dimension. I am a bit worried that Red might encounter that Witch. She is full of pure curiosity, just like Red used to be. I just hope that the Witch does not rekindle the dying curiosity in Lord Red’s mind. We cannot afford to lose such a great talent once again, can we?
My dearest Master,
I already did this in person, but again, congratulations on taking the reign of the Godr-Ayed Tier. The commemorative supper I have prepared to celebrate this occasion is rapidly approaching. I will be counting days until then. I hope you like King of Jungle Hamburg!
Faithfully Yours, Your Right-Hand Man
P.S. The falcon has the egg.