The Berserker is a giant among men, towering over his opponents with his massive frame. If his size was not enough to intimidate, the axes he wields as extension of himself leave a path of death in his wake. Though his movements are slow, they are backed by awesome force, cleaving, slicing and cutting down anything that might stand in his way.
Though he wears no shield, his sheer might makes him a tough opponent, with the fortitude to survive where lesser men would fall.
Below you will find a list of some of Berserker’s main skills.
Grab an enemy and fling it to the ground.
- Activate by pressing E.
- Applies Super Armor and can inflict the bound condition.
- This skill has a maximum of 4 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 28 skill points to max out all ranks.
Grab an enemy and spin it around to attack other enemies.
- Must be registered to a Quick Slot for use.
- Applies Super Armor, can knock back enemies and inflict the bound condition.
- This skill has a maximum of 2 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 29 skill points to max out all ranks.
Grab an enemy and then spring towards other enemies to smash them.
- Activate by pressing Space after a successful Smack Down grapple.
- Applies Super Armor and can inflict the Bound condition.
- You must have Smack Down I to learn this skill.
- This skill has a maximum of 3 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 35 skill points to max out all ranks.
Inflicts damage on surrounding enemies by smashing the ground with axes.
- Activate by pressing S + LMB, and press LMB + RMB to double smash.
- Can spin targets to face away from them and pull them closer to your position.
- Your AP is increased for a short time when successfully using this skill.
- This skill has a maximum of 6 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 62 skill points to max out all ranks.
Instantly turn into a beast and then smash the enemies in front you.
- Must be registered to a Quick Slot for use.
- Provides HP and WP recovery, and applies Forward Guard.
- Can inflict the bound condition and knock down enemies.
- This skill has a maximum of 3 ranks, with a cumulative cost of 32 skill points to max out all ranks.
After Awakening, the Berserker exchanges his axes for the Iron Buster. This new weapon grants him more agility in combat, and the ability to perform mid-range explosive skills.
Below are some of the core skills of the Berserker Awakening.
Deal damage using both fists alternately. It has possibility of Down Attack and Air Attack for a continuation of attack combinations. Also, using this skill will heal HP (not applicable when used during cooldown).
Fire a shell from your Iron Buster at mid-range distance. Using normal shots, you can quickly eliminate your enemies. Shooting after concentrating your focus will deal more powerful damage and can knockdown your enemy. When used against multiple targets, WP will be recovered in bulk
Fire a shot with Iron Buster to the ground and use the recoil to leap a great distance. You do not take any damage during the leap.
Lift the ground below your feet and launch the enemies in front of you skyward.
In order to preserve their way of life and avoid conflict, Chieftain Geaku of the Berserkers planned to move south. Tantu, the young Berserker Leader, felt that the greed of Humans would soon bring war against them and lead to the Berserkers’ extinction.
Although Tantu was very tiny in stature for a Berserker, he was gifted with the ability to be extraordinarily persuasive. This allowed him to inspire the younger generation of Berserkers to adventure out and find a new place they could call home.
One night, Tantu and his followers left the other Berserkers and disappeared into the darkness. According to rumors, they were headed to Mediah - a mysterious and ancient land. Along their journey, Tantu met with Ain Gried, the Dwarven Chieftain, who was already residing near Mediah. Given the past alliance between Berserkers and Dwarfs, Ain Gried agreed to help Tantu by taking them to the Grand Chieftain’s Mausoleum within the sacred lands of the Ancient Berserkers.
Once Ain Gried, Tantu and his followers arrived at the Mausoleum, they made their way to the center podium where they discovered an ancient tome. Tantu slowly approached the podium, opened the tome and looked at the ancient scripture. Although no one else was able to recognize the text, Tantu suddenly began to decode the message as if it he had spoken the forgotten ancient language all his life.
He began to recite the text: “To the one that reads this message, the Iron Buster forged by the Ancient Dwarfs will save our kind.”
After reading this, Tantu’s body began to change and he entered a state of metamorphosis. His previously small stature was now transformed into that of a hulking giant, larger than even the biggest of Berserkers. Much like his body growth, Tantu suddenly gained new inherent abilities and became wiser than before.
With the help of Ain Gried and the Dwarfs, they were able to forge a new Iron Buster that would be distributed amongst the Berserkers. With the Iron Buster in hand, Tantu was certain this new weapon would bring immeasurable power to the Berserker Race.